Are you looking to renew your car’s registration? Instant Auto tags PA offers you all the services for a car registration in Philadelphia, be that the first registration or a renewal. You will need some paperwork in order for us to complete your renewal, such as:
- The billing number on your renewal notice
- The insurance policy
- The eSafety inspection report (if applicable)
- Your payment details (if applicable)
NOTICE : Your car will need an inspection if your registration renewal displays that an inspection is required, and the registration period is unchanged.
How to renew a car registration in Philadelphia
You may apply for a renewal for your car registration in Philadelphia if you have the following:
- Your license plate number
- Your vehicle identification number
- Your insurance proof
- Proof that the car belongs to you
If you own the following you are obliged to pay a fee for the service and you’ll have a renewal in no time. If you have more questions, please call us at 215 774 1332 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Things to keep in mind…
There are some things to keep in mind when getting a renewal for your car registration in Philadelphia :
- Light vehicles up to 4.5 tonnes don’t have registration labels
- If you don’t renew the registration by the expiry date, your car is unregistered and illegal to drive
- If you already got a renewal notice, you have 10 days to apply for one
- Most vehicles don’t need inspection, unless they are over 5 years old. Your renewal notice will let you know if you need one
- If you’re a Pensioner Concession card holder, you may be eligible for an automatic registration renewal.